It involves decompression of the nerves or the spinal cord as dictated by the pathology. These patients have usually undergone prior advanced imaging to verify their analysis. Patients with emergency deterioration or new onset motor weakness or bowel or bladder or gait involvement might have cervical spine surgery on an emergent or urgent basis.
With the possible exception of L5, no other vertebra is probably subluxated more regularly than C2. The most common symptom is a unilateral suboccipital neuralgia on the aspect of posteriority. On the facet of posteriority, palpation discloses a tender prominence over the articulating course of and a deviation of the spinous process away from the midline. Posterior axial subluxations are generally misdiagnosed as anterior ストレートネック 整体 atlantal subluxations.
After a one degree successful fusion, the patient can return to almost all sports and actions. If two levels are fused, the put up-operative restrictions are somewhat larger. If three or more ranges are fused, the affected person has to grasp that fusion and ache relief is being traded for spine stiffness and the put up-operative restrictions are extra stringent.
– DF – Closed discount, then PCF. ACDF then PCF if HNP. Examine MRI prior to Open reduction, and previous to closed discount in intact patients.
– CF – Stable with min kyphosis, stable posterior ligaments Cervical orthosis 6-10 weeksUnstable with important kyphosis, canal compromise ACVF +/- PCF
– VC – Stable with min kyphosis, no canal comp cervical orthosis 6-eight weeksUnstable w/ kyphosis/canal comp ACVF
– CE – check for disc harm, may have ACDF if unstable.
– DE – ACDF if unstable.
– LF – ACDF vs PCF if unstable.